I sat down with Stephen Marshall, senior director within CBRE and part of the leading team that won the client relationship management award for their service to Hermes at the CBRE 2017 Awards! Hope you enjoy!
- House prices MAPPED: Value of property has soared in THIS area - Express.co.uk October 16, 2017Express.co.ukHouse prices MAPPED: Value of property has soared in THIS areaExpress.co.ukAs of 7 October the average prince of a property for sale in the areas recovered from a 1.2 per cent drop in September. Rightmove's house price index found that the average property price has risen £3,432 to £313,435 since September. So where do you […]
- Chancellor plans big cut in stamp duty for young Londoners struggling to get on the property ladder - Evening Standard October 16, 2017Evening StandardChancellor plans big cut in stamp duty for young Londoners struggling to get on the property ladderEvening StandardMr Hammond believes that the economy is set for a “super-surge of investment” once a deal is struck with the European Union to secure a transitional period after the UK leaves in March 2019. A number of […]
- How to get on the property ladder, according to the experts - The Independent October 16, 2017The IndependentHow to get on the property ladder, according to the expertsThe IndependentFor the UK's would-be buyers, it feels like an attack on all fronts. Property prices are stubbornly high and now Mark Carney, governor of the Bank of England has given his strongest hint yet that, with inflation running at above target levels, interest […]
- House prices: signs of new north-south divide in UK market emerge - The Guardian October 16, 2017The GuardianHouse prices: signs of new north-south divide in UK market emergeThe GuardianA new north-south property divide is emerging in the UK ahead of the festive season, with people selling second-stepper homes in the north of England standing the best chance of finding a buyer by Christmas, according to Rightmove. Those selling more ...UK house prices […]
- Ophelia loses hurricane status but still poses danger to people and property - Yorkshire Evening Post October 16, 2017Yorkshire Evening PostOphelia loses hurricane status but still poses danger to people and propertyYorkshire Evening PostMeanwhile, bookmaker Coral cut the odds on this month being the wettest October on record in the UK into evens (from 3-1) following a flurry of bets on Sunday morning. The firm is offering 6-4 that the wind speed reaches […]
- Record numbers of renters have left London over the past year ... - Telegraph.co.uk October 16, 2017Telegraph.co.ukRecord numbers of renters have left London over the past year ...Telegraph.co.ukRenters are moving out of London at the highest rate since 2007, pushing up rents across the south of England, according to research by Countrywide.and more »
- Zoopla's Alex Chesterman: 'It's a really exciting time to be an investor in the UK' - Telegraph.co.uk October 15, 2017Telegraph.co.ukZoopla's Alex Chesterman: 'It's a really exciting time to be an investor in the UK'Telegraph.co.ukIn the crucible of the 2008 financial crisis, a burgeoning – and unlikely – property company was taking shape. Zoopla occupied a warehouse in Acton and, in keeping with the stereotype of upstart tech companies, had a ping-pong table for its […]
- North of the border: low prices, period properties and beautiful scenery - Express.co.uk October 15, 2017Express.co.ukNorth of the border: low prices, period properties and beautiful sceneryExpress.co.uk“These luxury apartments would be ideal for couples looking for a beautiful home with distinctive features, retirement apartments with lift access to all floors, or a turn-key holiday home,” says Carl Warden, of Bell Ingram (01738 621121; bellingram.co ...
- Revealed: The happiest places to live in Britain - Telegraph.co.uk October 11, 2017Telegraph.co.ukRevealed: The happiest places to live in BritainTelegraph.co.ukA survey by property portal Rightmove has revealed the 10 happiest places to live in the UK. More than 17,000 people across the UK participated in the survey, which asked residents how happy they are where they live, and asked them to rank 12 happiness ...
- UK rents fall amid property glut in south-east England - The Guardian October 8, 2017The GuardianUK rents fall amid property glut in south-east EnglandThe Guardian... distorting the national picture, as they turn away from a stuttering London property market. The glut of homes available to rent pushed down rents in the south-east by 2.3% in the period. Average rents rose in every other UK region apart from ...Rents are […]