I sat down with Stephen Marshall, senior director within CBRE and part of the leading team that won the client relationship management award for their service to Hermes at the CBRE 2017 Awards! Hope you enjoy!
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated November 13, 2018This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- FTB numbers level out in September: UK Finance - Property Reporter November 13, 2018Property ReporterFTB numbers level out in September: UK FinanceProperty ReporterMike Scott, chief property analyst at Yopa, says: "UK Finance reports a slowdown in the mortgage market, with 4.5 per cent fewer mortgages completed in September than the same month last year. This is largely driven by a fall in mortgages for home ...Fall in mortgage […]
- Schroders UK property trust boss prepares for downturn - FT Adviser November 13, 2018FT AdviserSchroders UK property trust boss prepares for downturnFT AdviserIn the trust's half year report, covering the six months to September 30, chairman Lorraine Baldry said: "The UK real estate market has continued to deliver attractive levels of income and total returns despite growing political and economic risk ...
- Housebuilder Taylor Wimpey seeing “some signs of customer caution” in UK property market - Proactive Investors UK November 13, 2018Proactive Investors UKHousebuilder Taylor Wimpey seeing “some signs of customer caution” in UK property marketProactive Investors UKshares dropped at the opening bell on Tuesday as the UK's second-largest housebuilder warned it was seeing “some signs of customer caution” in the UK property market. The FTSE 100 company has £2.4bn worth of orders in the pipeline, […]
- Landsec pushes up profits despite property value drop - Financial Times November 13, 2018The TimesLandsec pushes up profits despite property value dropFinancial TimesLandsec, the UK's largest listed property developer by assets, pushed up profits in the first half of the year despite a drop in the value of its holdings. The company, formerly Land Securities, recorded pre-tax profit of £42m in the six months to the ...Landsec plans […]
- Property news: Most expensive UK cities to sell a house unveiled as big fees REVEALED - Express.co.uk November 12, 2018Express.co.ukProperty news: Most expensive UK cities to sell a house unveiled as big fees REVEALEDExpress.co.ukThe rise in house prices can mean that some people may end up with more money than they started with when they purchased a property. But, that's not to say that selling up comes cheap - especially when considering the cost […]
- Nested raises £120m to change how UK properties are sold - UKTN November 12, 2018UKTNNested raises £120m to change how UK properties are soldUKTNLaunched in 2016, Nested provides a cash advance on the value of the property enabling customers to become cash buyers. Matt Robinson, CEO of Nested, said: “We're excited to receive the backing from some of Europe's top VCs who share our vision for ...UK property startup Nested […]
- Watch: UK property market continues to meander into Autumn - PrimeResi November 12, 2018PrimeResiWatch: UK property market continues to meander into AutumnPrimeResiWatch: UK property market continues to meander into Autumn. This content is available only to PrimeResi Professional Members. If you have a membership login below, otherwise join Prime Resi today for full access to the Journal of Luxury Property.
- Outlook for UK property market subdued as demand from buyers falls - Property Wire November 9, 2018Property WireOutlook for UK property market subdued as demand from buyers fallsProperty WireDemand from new buyers in the UK has been falling in the face of interest rate rises and continued Brexit uncertainty with prices flat or negative, the latest surveyor index shows. But there is still some regional variations in housing markets with ...and […]
- UK property market at its weakest for six years, says Rics | Business ... - The Guardian November 8, 2018The GuardianUK property market at its weakest for six years, says Rics | Business ...The GuardianThe UK property market is at its weakest for six years, with prices flat or falling across half the country according to Britain's official surveyors body, with reports ...UK Property: What is REALLY going on with house prices? Is Brexit causing […]
- UK property: House prices to drop in October thanks to Brexit and the Budget - Express.co.uk November 1, 2018Express.co.ukUK property: House prices to drop in October thanks to Brexit and the BudgetExpress.co.ukFigures released this morning by Nationwide reveal that annual house price growth in October slowed to 1.6 per cent, down from 2 per cent in the previous month. This means that the average house price dropped slightly to £214,534 last month from ...UK […]