I sat down with Stephen Marshall, senior director within CBRE and part of the leading team that won the client relationship management award for their service to Hermes at the CBRE 2017 Awards! Hope you enjoy!
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated May 20, 2018This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Not so shy and retiring - Express.co.uk May 20, 2018Express.co.ukNot so shy and retiringExpress.co.uk“Over the past 12 months, 27,600 social events were held across McCarthy and stone's managed properties,” he adds. .... Communal facilities include restaurants and a gym, with apartments starting from £198,000 (01829 289124; inspiredvillages.co.uk).
- Six million UK rental properties demanded by 2025 - Select Property May 20, 2018Select PropertySix million UK rental properties demanded by 2025Select PropertyIs the UK's rental market able to keep pace with rising demand levels? As more Britons choose to rent their homes, new research from Hamptons International suggests that, by 2025, six million people will be demanding to access rental property.
- Developers struggle to keep up with moving property market - Financial Times May 18, 2018Financial TimesDevelopers struggle to keep up with moving property marketFinancial TimesAmid worries about the slowdown of the UK property market, this week's tale of two city of London developers gave both bulls and bears plenty to chew over. The short conclusion, however, is that the polarisation between the best property and the rest ...
- UK shares and property bask in 'sunny Spring sentiment' as they top the table of asset class performance in May - This is Money May 18, 2018This is MoneyUK shares and property bask in 'sunny Spring sentiment' as they top the table of asset class performance in MayThis is MoneyUK equities and UK property have come out first and second in a monthly performance comparison of the major investment types. In adding value of 5.9 per cent and 5.8 per cent […]
- It's a kind of magic - Express.co.uk May 17, 2018Express.co.ukIt's a kind of magicExpress.co.uk“We are honouring Hornsey Town Hall's distinguished legacy and bringing it to new uses, creating a new destination in Crouch End,” says John Connolly, head of UK development at Far East Consortium. “This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own a ...and more »
- Third of UK property buyers see deals collapse - FT Adviser May 16, 2018FT AdviserThird of UK property buyers see deals collapseFT AdviserThe troubling findings were uncovered by Market Financial Solutions (MFS), which conducted research among more than 2,000 UK adults to unearth how common it is for property purchases to fall through, as well as the main reasons for deals going wrong.
- Broken property transactions cost sellers more than £400m a year - City A.M. May 14, 2018City A.M.Broken property transactions cost sellers more than £400m a yearCity A.M.Home sellers in the UK lose more than £400m in each year due to buyers ditching deals last minute, research revealed today, with 65 per cent of adults backing non-refundable deposits to commit both sides earlier in the process. The survey was conducted ...and more »
- US tech fund to buy UK property website Zoopla owner for £2.2bn - Financial Times May 11, 2018Financial TimesUS tech fund to buy UK property website Zoopla owner for £2.2bnFinancial TimesUS private equity group Silver Lake has agreed to buy the company behind the property search website Zoopla in a £2.2bn all-cash deal, six months after the UK group failed in its bid for insurance comparison site GoCompare. Silver Lake, which is […]
- UK property market 'subdued' with falling house prices - Express.co.uk May 9, 2018Express.co.ukUK property market 'subdued' with falling house pricesExpress.co.ukThere is, however, still a near record low level of homes available for sale on the market across the UK, a situation that didn't seem to improve last month even though April is normally considered one of the busier times for the property market.and more »
- Grosvenor Group returns dip on weaker UK, EU property values - Financial Times April 24, 2018Grosvenor Group returns dip on weaker UK, EU property valuesFinancial TimesThe Duke of Westminster's property company, Grosvenor Group, posted a drop in returns from its global portfolio as property values weaken across the UK and Europe. Grosvenor, which owns large parts of Mayfair and Belgravia in London, said it made a ...and more »