N.B. You can click on images to enlarge them.
Job Manager adds a jobs board to your personal profile page.
- Employers can add, manage, and categorise job listings from within their profile.
- Job listers can also preview their listing before it goes live. The preview matches the appearance of a live job listing.
- Each listing can be tied to an email or website address so that job seekers can apply to the jobs.
- Searches display RSS links to allow job seekers to be alerted to new jobs matching their search.
- All new listings appear in the site-wide activity stream.
- Once logged in, employers can view, edit, mark filled, or delete their active job listings.
- Students and graduates can search jobs, filtering by key word, regions or job category.
- Those looking for jobs can also bookmark their favourite jobs and set up email alerts for new posts.