Public Groupactive 1 year, 5 months ago
A Group set up to suggest site improvements, build a stronger community and to get the best user experience possible for everyone – we are here to answer your questions on how the site works and support you any problems, so just ask by posting your queries in the forum (accessed via the tabs on the left hand side).
To gain access to any of the groups support documents, including our employers database, you need to press on the docs tab on the left.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated February 23, 2018This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- How 21 artists graffitied one man's property, made it famous, sued him when he knocked it down and won $6.7m - The Independent February 23, 2018The IndependentHow 21 artists graffitied one man's property, made it famous, sued him when he knocked it down and won $6.7mThe IndependentThe Conversation It's an extraordinary tale with a whiff of Banksy about it, although surprisingly, he was not involved. In a landmark ruling, 21 New York street artists have sued and won $6.7m in […]
- London's homes worth over twice value of top nine cities | Daily Mail ... - Daily Mail February 22, 2018Refinery29London's homes worth over twice value of top nine cities | Daily Mail ...Daily MailThe total value of London's houses is more than double the combined value of £678billion of the other nine cities, new research shows.House Prices UK Cities Sheffield Fastest Growth London - Refinery29Refinery29See which UK cities make the top 10 property value […]
- UK commercial property investment up 66% - Bridging & Commerical February 22, 2018Bridging & CommericalUK commercial property investment up 66%Bridging & CommericalSavills reported that average UK prime yields remained static during January at 4.52%, around 30 basis points lower than the same period in 2017. Investors placed nearly £11bn into the industrial sector during 2017, up 80% on 2016. Savills felt that ...Investment in UK commercial property […]
- London's property market worth twice the combined value of the ... - Telegraph.co.uk February 22, 2018Telegraph.co.ukLondon's property market worth twice the combined value of the ...Telegraph.co.ukLondon's property market is now worth more than £1.5tn, an increase of 1.54pc in the past 12 months, according to fresh figures released on Thursday. Despite subdued house price growth in the capital over the past year, the market is more than twice as ...Revealed: […]
- Putting your house on the market? Do it on March 17, says estate agent - Telegraph.co.uk February 22, 2018Telegraph.co.ukPutting your house on the market? Do it on March 17, says estate agentTelegraph.co.ukEstate agent Emoov looked at which month saw the largest number of residential property transactions over the last year, and found that June 2017 was the busiest month for sales. Based on the average number of days to sell a home (96), […]
- House prices UK: Data shows UK 'held its own' at start of 2018 - Express.co.uk February 21, 2018Express.co.ukHouse prices UK: Data shows UK 'held its own' at start of 2018Express.co.ukHOUSE prices UK: It perhaps wasn't the most dramatic start to 2018, but equally figures released this morning from HMRC indicate that the UK property market held its own last month, with data reporting that the number of properties sold was almost ...
- 'UK political climate presents property investment opportunity' says legal expert - Director magazine February 21, 2018Director magazine'UK political climate presents property investment opportunity' says legal expertDirector magazineUnsurprisingly, uncertainty surrounding the outcome of Brexit negotiations is continuing to overshadow the UK property market. Forecasts by KPMG Economics do predict momentum to pick up again once the UK leaves the EU in 2019, but Brexit is not the ...
- 10 UK property blackspots in 2017 - Citywire - Citywire.co.uk February 19, 2018Citywire.co.uk10 UK property blackspots in 2017 - CitywireCitywire.co.ukA study from the Office for National Statistics highlights 10 parts of the UK which suffered the steepest residential property price falls in 2017. 10 UK property blackspots in 2017. By Wealth Manager Team 19 Feb, 2018. 10 biggest fallers. A study from ...and more »
- London property market moves out of boom phase, says Rightmove - The Independent February 19, 2018The IndependentLondon property market moves out of boom phase, says RightmoveThe IndependentLondon's property market has moved out of its boom phase and home sellers need to be more realistic about their price demands, according to Rightmove. The February report from the home-listing website shows that asking prices were down 1 per cent from ...Average UK […]
- Firms on Caribbean island chain own 23,000 UK properties - BBC ... - BBC News February 13, 2018BBC NewsFirms on Caribbean island chain own 23,000 UK properties - BBC ...BBC NewsA quarter of property in England and Wales owned by overseas firms is held by entities registered in the British Virgin Islands, BBC analysis has found. The Caribbean archipelago is the official home of companies that own 23,000 properties - more than […]