Public Groupactive 2 years, 8 months ago
RICS accredited courses
BA Hons Rural Business Management (rural surveying pathway)
01224 711 000
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated September 18, 2018This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Property prices: How to add £120000 to the value of the average house by doing this - Express.co.uk September 18, 2018Express.co.ukProperty prices: How to add £120000 to the value of the average house by doing thisExpress.co.ukOne form of conversion, for which you do not need planning permission, is claimed to be able to add 30 per cent to the value of a property. This means adding £121,899 to the price of the average property price […]
- Bank of England predicts dire UK property market with no-deal Brexit - Property Community September 18, 2018Property CommunityBank of England predicts dire UK property market with no-deal BrexitProperty CommunityMark Carney, Governor of the Bank of England, has caused controversy with a suggestion that a no-deal Brexit could see UK property prices fall by 35% over the next three years. This is not the first time Mark Carney has been downbeat on […]
- Cording adds to UK residential team - Property Funds World (press release) (blog) September 18, 2018Cording adds to UK residential teamProperty Funds World (press release) (blog)Cording Real Estate Group, the Northern European real estate investment and asset management firm, has added to its private rented sector (PRS) team with the appointment of Kate Thomson as Head of Delivery, UK Residential. Thomson has more than 20 ...
- No Hiding Places: Beneficial Ownership And UK Property - Wealth Briefing September 18, 2018Wealth BriefingNo Hiding Places: Beneficial Ownership And UK PropertyWealth BriefingA specific area in this respect is how foreign owners of UK property conduct themselves. This topic is addressed here by Charlie Fowler, an associate in the tax and estate planning team at Collyer Bristow LLP. The views of the author are not ...
- Greystar appoints UK property investment expert - Property Funds World (press release) (blog) September 17, 2018Greystar appoints UK property investment expertProperty Funds World (press release) (blog)He's an extremely well-regarded professional and he brings to Greystar an unrivalled knowledge of the property landscape. He's a very welcome addition to our talented UK team and a uniquely qualified individual to take the lead on opportunities we're ...
- UK house prices rise by 1.8% in 12 months - Express.co.uk September 17, 2018Express.co.ukUK house prices rise by 1.8% in 12 monthsExpress.co.ukEvery region and 79 of the 108 unitary authority areas recorded annual price rises, according to the latest property index from Your Move. August's figure is up on the 1.7 per cent recorded in May, but a fall from 3.8 per cent in January and 4.5 per […]
- Property speculators head north as London market slumps - Financial Times September 16, 2018Financial TimesProperty speculators head north as London market slumpsFinancial TimesUK property speculators who buy and sell homes in quick succession have shifted their focus north as the housing market in London and the south-east begins to slump. Some 11 of the top 15 destinations for “flipping” homes — buying and selling within ...
- Criminals targeting property in university towns to launder dirty cash - The Independent September 15, 2018The IndependentCriminals targeting property in university towns to launder dirty cashThe IndependentCriminals are targeting property in university towns across the UK to launder dirty money, an industry expert has warned. The government's efforts to crack down on illicit funds through the UK's £7tn-worth of housing stock are “woefully underfunded ...
- How the global financial crisis hit the UK housing market - The Independent September 14, 2018The IndependentHow the global financial crisis hit the UK housing marketThe IndependentOne of the major factors behind the global financial crisis was a downturn in the US housing market, and in turn, one of the major effects of the meltdown was chaos in the UK property market. House prices tumbled: the average UK property's value […]
- Is UK property still a good investment? - Financial Times September 14, 2018Financial TimesIs UK property still a good investment?Financial TimesFor those considering whether now is the moment to buy, these are disorienting times. When Kate Faulkner recently looked for a home in the city of Peterborough — a growing location for London commuters — she found comparable properties within one ...and more »