Public Groupactive 2 weeks ago
Secure your placement job. Our employer database and other relevant documents to help you with your applications are posted under the left-hand side navigation tab labelled ‘Docs’. Docs are ever evolving and so we will update them as and when deadlines change.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated May 27, 2018This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Scottish property prices soar by 8% - Express.co.uk May 25, 2018Express.co.ukScottish property prices soar by 8%Express.co.ukProperty in Edinburgh, according to the survey by Your Move, has seen a “double digit” growth over the past 12 months but almost all regions of the country saw significant increases in housing values. While prices fell between February and March in ...and more »
- Are cultural stereotypes damaging the UK property sector? - Estate Agent Today May 25, 2018Estate Agent TodayAre cultural stereotypes damaging the UK property sector?Estate Agent TodayWhat is clear, though, is that overall the UK is a nation of homeowners. And I'm fine with that. In fact, I very much support it and no, not just because I lead an estate agency group, but because I believe that if people […]
- UK property market still in the doldrums - Moneywise Magazine May 25, 2018Moneywise MagazineUK property market still in the doldrumsMoneywise MagazineMuch of the UK housing market remains relatively flat and listless with some exceptions – notably in the Midlands and Wales – according to latest property price indices, with supply shortages providing something of a floor to prices. The inner London ...
- Levelling the connectivity playing field for UK business - Property Week May 24, 2018Property WeekLevelling the connectivity playing field for UK businessProperty WeekIt should be a landlord's responsibility to help businesses navigate the commercial property market and understand the standard of connectivity available. Finally, businesses are not actively demanding the high-quality technology they need. I would ...
- Property investor buys UK pub group for £107m - The Drinks Business May 24, 2018The Drinks BusinessProperty investor buys UK pub group for £107mThe Drinks BusinessFounded in 2009, NewRiver is one of the UK's largest owners of convenience-led community shopping centres with a UK property portfolio of £1.3bn, which comprises 33 shopping centres. Acquiring the group from Avenue Capital for £106.8m, NewRiver said ...and more »
- House prices tumble in London against rises across rest of UK - The Guardian May 23, 2018The GuardianHouse prices tumble in London against rises across rest of UKThe GuardianWhile London house prices are in negative growth territory, in Liverpool, average prices are up 12.5% over the same period, making it one of the strongest property markets in the UK right now. Where affordability has been a major problem in the south […]
- Gold looks a better bet than UK property – here's why - MoneyWeek May 23, 2018MoneyWeekGold looks a better bet than UK property – here's whyMoneyWeekHowever, this inexorable rise is as much due to sterling's loss of purchasing power as it is to rising UK house prices. It could never have been allowed to happen if house prices had been included in the Bank of England's measures of inflation, but […]
- First time buyers paying double to get on property ladder in London - The Independent May 22, 2018The IndependentFirst time buyers paying double to get on property ladder in LondonThe IndependentFirst time buyers in London are paying double what their counterparts in the rest of the UK are to get on the property ladder, according to the latest figures from Lloyds Bank. The average price of a first-time buyer home in the […]
- Commercial property: UK investors reassess potential of Scotland - The Scotsman May 22, 2018The ScotsmanCommercial property: UK investors reassess potential of ScotlandThe ScotsmanFor international property investors, Scotland has become an increasingly attractive proposition in recent years, with a strong influx of overseas capital changing the investor dynamic. While international appetite has boomed, UK investors' interest ...
- Over half of UK investors no longer view property as a good investment: Rathbones - International Investment May 21, 2018International InvestmentOver half of UK investors no longer view property as a good investment: RathbonesInternational InvestmentOver half of UK investors no longer view property as a good investment, according to a new survey of over 1,000 UK investors and 500 HNWIs commissioned by Rathbone Investment Management. Recent changes to the tax treatment of buy-to-let investments ...Over […]